John Packer JP164 Double Bb/F French Horn
- Product ID: JP164
- UPC/Barcode: 5055632202631
The JP164 is a Kruspe style student to mid range double french horn ideal if you are looking for an affordable Bb/F double. The instrument is freeblowing across the entire range and comes in an attractive lacquer finish. The adjustable finger hook and ducks foot makes it ideal to suit any size hands including younger players.
As you would expect from an instrument at this level, the JP164 includes:
- Neoprene valve bumpers
- Mechanical (ball & socket) linkage
- Adjustable and reversible Bb/F lever for those who prefer the horn to stand in Bb rather than F
- Finger hook and ducks foot can all be adjusted to ensure a comfortable hand position
The JP164 is supplied with a JP612 mouthpiece and comes equipped with a high quality case for maximum protection. The case is lightweight, well-designed and attractively styled. A comfortable shoulder strap is included as standard. The case also includes a small storage pocket accessible for the outside of the case. This enables players to store small accessories and sheet music with their instrument.
The JP164 is also supplied with a bottle of Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide to help you keep your instrument in top playing order.
- Model: JP164
- Key: Bb/F
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass Bell 310mm
- Valves: 4 Rotary
- Bore: 12.00mm
- Water Keys: 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: JP612
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.