Audio-Technica ATH-E70 In-Ear Monitor Headphones
- Product ID: ATH-E70
- UPC/Barcode: 4961310135553
The ATH-E70 is the flagship in-ear monitor model in the E-Series. Its accuracy and detail allow precise balancing of the mix, making it the perfect choice for monitoring on stage or mixing in the studio. Offering extended frequency response and an accurate sound stage, this model is designed for sound professionals who demand the best.
The ATH-E70 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation – and the comfort – are enhanced by the four sizes of silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and medium-size pair of Comply™ T500 foam eartips included with the headphones, which allow you to create a custom fit. The ATH-E70 also includes a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, a 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, and a carrying case.
- Includes a carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and Comply™ foam eartips (M)
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance (also available separately as the EP-CP)
- Three balanced armature drivers provide accurate and extended response across the entire frequency range
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.