Zildjian 20" K Series Cluster Crash
- Product ID: K0935
- UPC/Barcode: 642388322123
The 20" Zildjian K Cluster Crash divines dark, trashy, rivet-like textures from the K Series cymbal recipe without the need for holes. Specific hammering clusters around the cymbal's bow give this K crash a decidedly gnarlier tone and faster response than you'll find throughout the rest of the series. The raw, unlathed bell (note that patina) exhibits a defined ping and gives this cymbal a great modern look. And just like the rest of the K Series, the Cluster Crash is crafted thin, hand tuned, and traditionally finished for renowned darkness, musicality, and versatility.
Zildjian 20" K Cluster Crash Cymbal Features:
- Crafted from K Series B20 cymbal bronze
- Hammering clusters impart dark, trashy, rivet-like textures
- Results in a gnarlier tone and quicker response
- Extra-thin, hand tuned, and traditionally finished
- Unlathed bell is visually appealing and tonally exciting
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.