Fender '60s Jazz Bass
The Fender '60s Jazz Bass is all about recreating the magic of the decade it was born. The details are here, including the J-Bass single-coil alnico pickups, the slim neck, and the offset waist. It's a beautiful instrument that's at home in any era!
Faithful to the '60's J-Bass.
- American, vintage-style 4-saddle bridge.
- Dual single-coil Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass pickups.
- C-Shape maple neck and rosewood fretboard.
Vintage colors and pickguard look.
The '60s Jazz Bass comes in paint jobs that fit right into the era it emerged from. And, the tortoiseshell pickguard is pure vintage style.
Vintage-style neck design.
The neck on the '60s Jazz Bass is built to the comfiest vintage specs. It's a C-shape neck with a 7.25" radius and a rosewood fretboard. Plus, the smaller frets of the past.
A blast from the past.
This is a Jazz Bass that delivers everything that made the original an absolute classic in the era of Motown and the British Invasion. A beautiful vintage look is matched by a powerful, vintage sound from the dual Alnico magnet pickups!
The '60s-era Jazz Bass is an absolute legend. Pick one up now!
- Beautiful, faithful vintage style.
- Nut made of synthetic bone.
- Vintage-style American bridge, four saddles.
- Two single-coil J-Bass pickups, vintage-style with Alnico Magnets.
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage Style
- Truss Rod Nut: Original Vintage Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse