Art & Lutherie Roadhouse Parlor Acoustic Guitar | Tennesse Red
- Product ID: 045525
- UPC/Barcode: 623501045525
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Art & Lutherie guitars speak to the legacy and tradition of the instrument. Hand-made in Canada, these guitars are made for musicians of all styles and skill levels. High Quality materials, craftsmanship, reliability and affordability are the trademarks of a guitar that is made to played.
With a "go anywhere, do anything" attitude, the Art & Lutherie Roadhouse is vintage style slope-shoulder parlor guitar that's up for anything. This bodied guitar is comfortable to play and easy take on the road. Featuring a select Solid Spruce top, Wild Cherry back and sides, the Roadhouse puts out surprising amount of volume with well rounded, full tone.
- Wild Cherry Back & Sides (3-layer solid lamination)
- Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce Top
- Silver Leaf Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- 1.72" Nut Width
- 24.84” Scale
- 16” fingerboard radius
- Graphtech Tusq™ Nut & Saddle
- Double-action Truss Rod
- Open-gear 18:1 antique brass tuning machines
- Hand-crafted in Quebec, Canada
- 95% Canadian wood
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.