The C568 B professional small condenser capsule combines high directivity and a wide frequency range. It is a perfect tool for theater, sound reinforcement and film/TV applications. Due to its compact and lightweight design, the C568 B is ideal for camera-mount use.
Below 500Hz, it functions as a hypercardioid microphone; above 500Hz, the acoustic interference tube introduces increasing directivity. A switchable 12dB/octave 120Hz bass roll-off filter effectively suppresses impact and wind noise. The C568 B's rugged, all-metal body contains the built-in pre-amp, which requires 9-52V phantom power. The package includes a special foam windscreen as well as a stand adapter.
- Sophisticated interference tube design provides maximum noise attenuation
- Integrated, switchable bass roll-off filter for minimized mechanical noise
- Compact and lightweight design ideal for camera-mount use
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 11 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18 dB-A
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76 dB-A
- Bass Cut Filter: 120 Hz
- Polar Pattern: hypercardioid
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 2 mA
- Finish: dark gray