AKG CBL99 Hemispherical Boundary Layer Microphone
The CBL99 is a hemispherical boundary layer microphone designed to deliver superior results for a multitude of recording applications. The CBL99 is small, lightweight and easy to place. Since the transducer sits in a metal plate only 5mm (0.2 in) thick, the plate doesn't interfere with or color the sound. Frequency response is very uniform within its hemisphere, and it captures the "room sound" of an instrument very accurately.
The CBL99 requires 9V - 52V phantom power. Its output is unbalanced via a professional XLR connector with switchable bass-cut filter.
- Studio-quality microphone capsule offers a sensational price/performance ratio
- High sensitivity and low self-noise to ensure generous headroom in critical situations
- Extremely small and inconspicuous for mobile and installed solutions
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB-A
- Polar Pattern: hemispherical
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 2 mA
Have a question about this product? Ask your question here.
Yandas Music & Pro Audio is an official AKG© Dealer
- Shop All Installation Microphoness
- Shop All Installation Microphoness from AKG
- Shop All Products from AKG
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order.If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our contact page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Yandas Music is pleased to offer free UPS ground shipping on nearly every order over $39. To find out if your order qualifies for free shipping, simply add the items to your cart!
No customer questions yet. Ask your question now, and get the party started!
Found a better price for the AKG CBL99 Hemispherical Boundary Layer Microphone?
Complete the form below, and we'll get back to you ASAP with an even better price!*