The CK41 is a reference condenser capsule with a wide cardioid polar pattern and a speech optimized frequency response. The cardioid is the most popular polar pattern, since it can be used almost universally. The 125° pickup angle is especially suited for inexperienced or very vivacious speakers as well as applications where more than one person uses the microphone in turn.
The CK41 capsule is integrated into an extremely slim and rugged metal housing. It fits any mounting module of the DAM+ Series. To prevent contact problems, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads to prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life. The CK41 comes complete with a highly efficient windscreen.
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the rear side
- 125° pickup angle for inexperienced or very vivacious speakers
- Sophisticated staple capsule technology for studio-quality audio performance
- Highly reliable capsule contacts prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Highly efficient windscreen reduces wind and pop noise equally
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 60 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 30 dB-A
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64 dB-A
- Polar Pattern: cardioid