The CK80 high-performance shotgun microphone capsule provides an 80° pickup angle and offers a speech-optimized frequency response. It offers an unbeatable price/performance ratio and good speech intelligibility in acoustically critical applications.
The CK80 capsule fits any mounting module of the DAM Series. To prevent contact problems, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads to prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life. The CK80 comes complete with a professional windscreen that reduces wind and pop noise.
- Tight, hypercardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the sides
- Speech-optimized frequency response for excellent intelligibility in acoustically critical environments
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 60 to 15000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17 dB-A
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 77 dB-A
- Polar Pattern: hypercardioid
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 3 mA
- Finish: matte dark gray