A Drummers Dream Dynamic Microphone
One of a drummers main aspirations is to have their drumming sound satisfying. Quite often, if the wrong equipment is used this creates ambiguity in the sound of the drum. Having the write microphone for your drum set is key to amazing sound quality, to project the driving beat of the drum. The D12 VR Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone is the microphone for the job. Because of its thin diaphragm, it easily creates warm sounds, and enhances low frequency performances. A drummer can utilize the three presets it has to effectively match their specific character while drumming. If no phantom power is available, the microphone turns on its passive mode, allowing for the drum to carry on its pure sound. An effective mic for an effective drummer, this D12 VR should definitely be considered when searching for the right product.
- Thin Diaphragm: A thin diaphragm creates the pure warm sounds one wants to hear
- Multiple presets for simple, but effective customization for the drummer.
- Ability to operate at high frequency level
A Thin Diaphragm For A Pure, Real Sound
Apart from this microphone being a cardioid polar system which allows for diversity around the microphone, the thin diaphragm is the best choice when attempting to create pure, real sound. High pitches are no match for this feature that attracts one to the idea of implementing this microphone into your everyday use. This feature creates an accurate account of the instruments real sound. Nothing is left to imagination. When using this microphone, you will easily realize the sound generated has never been more real.
Don't Miss Out On A Microphone That Will Make The Purest Sounds In Bass Drum Lines
- Ultra thin diaphragm for accurate reproduction of the instruments sound
- Optimized bass chamber for enhanced low frequency performance
- Patented switchable active-filter presets three sound shapes to match the drums character
- Original C414 transformer delivers a warm sound especially at high signal levels
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 17 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.2 mV/Pa
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Finish: galvanized nickel matte/black