A No Nonsense Microphone For The Ultimate Sound You Demand
This D40 microphone is designed for instruments and can pick up and project what it expected of them. The sound boast the ability to sound sharp and clear in all variations and frequencies. This is a key element since it can handle such a wide variation of instruments. Because the transducer that picks up sound is protected by by a heavy duty wire mesh, this means the amount of sound pressure it can take is considerable. The integrated stand adapter is a very valuable because you can use it for drums, guitar amplifiers, percussion, and wind instruments. A large repertoire is fundamental for any one involved in music and creating powerful sounds.
- Transducer pickups for the perfect quality
- Heavy duty wire mesh for protection against any form of sound pressure
- Integrated stand adapter for multiple use
The ideal function of anyone involved in recording will certainly want this D40 microphone because you can use if for so many different instruments. It is very easy to mount and adjust the mic to fir the respected setting. And because of the versatility, this decreases the amount of stress or awkward set ups when setting up for recording. A definite must have for the most satisfactory and smooth recording sessions.
Whether for drums, guitars, a clarinet, or percussion, the D40 boast exceptional quality for what you want
- Dual-thickness Varimotion diaphragm provides crisp, powerful sound in all frequency ranges
- Highest sound pressure levels up to 156dB for extreme situations without any distortion
- Cardioid polar pattern for trouble-free use in narrow stage environments
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-by-day stage use
- Integrated stand adapter and external bracket for easy mounting on drums and mic stands
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 75 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Finish: metal dark stage blue