The MB4 is a miniature boundary microphone for table-top installation. Thanks to its supercardioid pickup pattern, the MB4 greatly reduces ambient noise and pickup of room reverberation. The result is a clearer, more intelligible sound for applications such as teleconferencing, distance learning, boardrooms and courtrooms.
The MB4 has a cable leading to an XLR-type output connector with built-in mic electronics. It is powered by 12-48V phantom power and is low-impedance balanced.
- Supercardioid polar pattern offers high gain before feedback
- PCC (Phase Coherent Cardioid) technology for optimum speech intelligibility
- Removable grille assembly can be painted to blend in with furniture
- LED indicator for clear mic on/off notification
- Balanced, low-Z output prevents hum and high-frequency loss
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 50 to 15000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 22 dB-A
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 72 dB-A
- Polar Pattern: supercardioid
- Voltage: 12 to 48 V
- Finish: satin black