Bass, Bass, and More Bass
The cadence and sound of a bass instrument can change the entirety of a song. Any musician or group who has a goal of constructing the perfect composition knows the value of a well thought out bass line. The only problem arrises when attempting to record or project your bass sounds. With the P2 High-Performance Dynamic Bass Microphone you now have nothing to worry about. It specializes with kick drums, trombones, and bass amps. The microphone is encased in all metal housing, has a built in stand adapter, and case for carrying around. A must have microphone for must have bass.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern for ultimate bass sounds
- Durable all metal housing to ensure complete safety when using
- Built in stand adapter for more customizable use
Always More Bass
This P2 microphone can powerfully pick up extremely low pitched frequencies coming from low tuned instruments. This makes it perfect for instruments like bass brass and bass amps. Sometimes even the lowest sound can be key to the sound of a piece. This is definitely vital for people involved in using bass instruments and who want to have their sounds heard.
Don't be afraid to use this microphone to pick up all your low pitched sounds.
- Powerful sound with profound bass range especially tuned for low-pitched instruments
- High-performance capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels
- Built-in hum compensation coil rejects EMC noise for the cleanest sound
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-to-day stage use
- Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting on mic stands
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 20 to 16000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Finish: Metal Black