The RA4000 B/W is an active omnidirectional wide-band UHF receiving antenna for use with wireless microphone systems. It operates in a frequency range from 500MHz to 865MHz, providing a covering angle of 360° and a total gain of 18dB. The RA4000 B/W has a built-in amplifier to compensate long cable runs. With dedicated antenna components, it works for cable lengths up to 300m. The RA4000 B/W is remotely powered through the antenna cable.
The antenna has waterproof construction and can be used for indoor and outdoor applications. Using the included universal stand adapter, the RA4000 B/W can be mounted on floor stands with 3/8" or 5/8" screws.
- Integrated high-performance antenna booster - 17dB total gain for cable lengths up to 300m (1000 ft)
- Remote powering via the antenna cable - eliminates any extra installation effort
- Operates in an ultrawide frequency range from 500MHz to 865MHz for universal use
- Water-resistant construction to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Switching bandwidth: (from/to) 500 to 865 MHz
- Antenna Gain: 17 dBi
- Covering Angle: 360 Grad
- Antenna Output: BNC
- Design Body: Black Plastic