Ampeg BA-115 15" Combo Bass Amplifier
- Product ID: BA-115V2
- UPC/Barcode: 663961042993
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Designed to be the perfect on-stage performance combo amp, Ampeg's BA-115 is rugged and powerful delivering true ampeg sound.. The ruggedly portable design provides a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle that adds clarity in any situation. The BA-115 features Bass Scrambler™ overdrive plus flexible tone-shaping and professional performance features in a portable, powerful 15″ combo.
- 150 watts RMS power
- 15″ Ampeg Custom15™ speaker
- 1″ HF tweeter
- Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler™ overdrive delivers SVT grind (footswitch optional)
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out
- Independent effects send and return
- HF mute defeats horn for a rounder, more vintage tone
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Headphone out for silent solo practice
- Roadworthy braced cabinet construction
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex®
- Lightweight, portable design
- 45.0 lbs / 20.4 kg
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.