Ampeg SVT-410HE 4x10 Bass Guitar Amp Cabinet
- Product ID: SVT410HE
- UPC/Barcode: 743565104300
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Looking for a speaker cabinet to brighten up your bottom-heavy bass rig? Or, maybe you’ve recently downsized your transportation to save a few bucks on fuel, and no longer have room to haul your beloved SVT-810E to the gig. The SVT-410HE delivers superb full-range performance, all the way up to 18kHz—and it’ll fit in your new ride.
The Ampeg SVT-410HE is also the ideal enclosure for the player who wants to add extended upper register clarity to a system that already features ample low frequency performance. Just ask George Clinton—he uses an SVT-410E to round out the top-end of his killer, all-SVT stage setup.
- ¼” and Neutrik Speakon® Jacks
- Variable HF “L-Pad”
- 2” Swivel Casters
- Poplar Ply
- LF Drivers: 4 x 10”
- Voice Coil: 2”
- Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
- HF Drivers: Horn/Driver
- Voice Coil: 1”
- Magnet Weight (each): 8 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 500-Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60Hz-18kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 43Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Maximum SPL: 122dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 25 x 16
- Weight: 91 Pounds
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.