Audio Technica ATM450 Side Address Instrument Microphone
- Product ID: ATM450
- UPC/Barcode: 4961310089016
One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The microphone’s extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY –41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- SWITCHES Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- WEIGHT 98 g (3.5 oz)
- DIMENSIONS 126.9 mm (5.00") long,
- 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE S11
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.