BOSS CE-5 Chorus Ensemble stompbox.
Create a wide range of chorus effects on guitars and keyboards -- from the super-wide stereo chorus of the 80's to a mellow and psychedelic undulation. The CE-5 offers complete chorus effect control via high- and low-cut filters and Rate, Depth. Effect Level knobs.
Complete control for any chorus effect you can imagine.
- High- and Low-cut filters to fully sculpt your chorus tone.
- Effect Level, Rate, and Depth knobs to create and shape any chorus effect from mild to extravagantly lush.
- Compact and easy to use, ready for any guitarist or keyboardist's rig.
True stereo for super wide.
Not only does the BOSS CE-5 create a fantastic, three-dimensional sounding chorus, but it features stereo outputs for a true stereo setup. Split your sounds to two amps onstage or in the studio for classic stereo chorus imaging.
Chorus is a must for any guitarist or keyboardist's arsenal, grab the CE-5 and get wide!
- A must for every guitarist or keyboardist's rig -- and compact enough to fit in anywhere.
- High- and Low-cut filters to precisely shape the tone of your chorus effect.
- Effect Level, Rate, Depth and Filter knobs for control of every aspect of your sound.
- Single Mono input and Stereo outputs for connecting two amps or feeding two inputs in the studio.
- Create an array of chorus sounds -- from mild to extreme.
- Five year BOSS warranty.
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level-93 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack A (mono)/ B, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 22 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Option: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)