BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay
The BOSS DD series has been one of the standard-bearers of the delay world for years. Even so, BOSS just keeps innovating and improving. The BOSS DD-7 is no exception. New modes, new control options, and more delay time means more creative fun for guitarists everywhere!
More delay options than ever.
- Even more delay time! Up to 6.4 seconds!
- Modulation Delay mode for a warm, chorus-type tone.
- Analog Delay mode emulates the beloved BOSS DM-2.
More control than ever.
The DD-7 allows you to plug in an external footswitch for easy and immediate access to tap tempo. Plus, use an optional expression pedal to control delay times, delay feedback, and effect level!
Grab the BOSS DD-7 to fulfill all of your digital delay dreams!
- Delay time now up to a huge 6.4 seconds.
- Get a beautiful chorus-type delay with Modulation Delay mode.
- Emulate the classic BOSS DM-2 with Analog Delay mode.
- Control tap tempo delay with an external footswitch.
- Use an optional expression pedal to control delay time, feedback, and effect level!
- Hold mode - sound on sound - up to 40 seconds of recording time.
- Controls: E.LEVEL, F.BACK, D.TIME, MODE, Pedal switch
- Connectors: INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, TEMPO/EXP jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Delay Time: 1 ms to 6400 ms*, Maximum recording time: 40 sec (in Hold mode), *Values may vary according to the mode and connections.
- Power Supply: DC 9 V , Dry battery, 9 V type (6F22/carbon, 6LR61/alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional), DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon)/, Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional), Current Draw: 55 mA (DC 9 V) * Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 1.5 hours, Alkaline: 6 hours. These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.