Store Demo | Boss DM-2W Waza Craft Series Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Product ID: DM2WAZA
- UPC/Barcode: 761294506547
Store Demo Deal!This item is a store demo product. Blemishes from controlled light use in our stores may be present. This item will ship in a custom box, and not the manufacturers original packaging. In most cases the orginal manufacturer's warrany will still apply. For more specifics, give us a call at 800-338-6939.
BOSS DM-2W Waza Craft Analog Delay
The BOSS DM-2 has been considered a classic "bucket brigade" analog delay pedal since the 1980's. Now, BOSS is bringing it back, in enhanced form, with the DM-2W. Not only does the new Waza Craft DM-2W deliver the warm analog delay of the original in Standard mode, but flip the DM-2W to Custom mode and take advantage of more than twice the delay time and a cleaner, modern delay tone.
All-analog delay true to the original DM-2, with enhanced features for the modern guitarist.
- Standard mode reproduces the classic DM-2 sound with 20-300ms of BBD delay.
- Custom mode features more than twice the delay time and a cleaner, more modern sound.
- Optional expression pedal control of delay time for in-the-moment tweaks.
BOSS Waza Craft - premium tone and premium build.
The BOSS Waza Craft series is all about delivering quality tone and superb craftsmanship. Each Waza Craft pedal is built with care using the best components for the ultimate stompbox experience.
Don't settle for less than the best. Grab the BOSS DM-2W for lush, warm, all-analog delay!
- Reproduces the original BOSS DM-2 sound in Standard mode with 20-300ms of delay.
- Custom mode features a clear and clean analog sound with over twice the delay time of Standard mode.
- Fully analog bucket brigade delay circuit built according to the exacting Waza Craft standards.
- Expression pedal jack for real-time control of delay lengths.
- Separate outputs for sending delayed and Direct signals.
- Five-year BOSS warranty.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch
- REPEAT RATE knob
- INTENSITY knob
- ECHO knob
- Mode switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DIRECT OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- RATE jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.): Alkaline: Approx. 14 hours, Carbon: Approx. 5 hours
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA series
- Expression pedal: Roland EV-5
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight: 460 g
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.