BOSS FV-50H High-Impedance Volume Pedal
The BOSS FV-50H is a high impedance volume pedal meant to be inserted at the beginning of your effects chain. Heavy duty and built for the stage!
Right at home in your live rig.
- Tuner Out jack feeds a signal directly to your tuner at all times.
- Minimum Volume knob lets you choose the minimum volume level in the toe-up position, no need to hunt for the sweet spot.
- BOSS quality, just like you expect!
Low or High-Impedance choices...
While the BOSS FV-50H is a high-impedance volume pedal that's tailored for guitarists, BOSS also offers the FV-50L. The low-impedance FV-50L can be used with stereo keyboards and in other control situations.
Put your volume control right at your feet with the FV-50H!
- The high-impedance FV-50H is made for guitar signals, just connect it at the beginning of your effects chain.
- The Low-impedance FV-50L allows you to control stereo gear such as effects units or keyboards.
- Choose your own minimum volume using the Minimum Volume knob.
- Tuner Out to feed your tuner directly onstage.
- Connectors: Input x 2, Output x 2, Tuner Out
- Width: 86 mm, 3-7/16 inches
- Depth: 200 mm, 7-7/8 inches
- Height: 54 mm, 2-1/8 inches