Bugera 1960 Infinium 150-Watt Valve Amplifier Head
- Product ID: 1960INFINIUM
- UPC/Barcode: 4033653054195
60s Essence Capture in a Modern Head
Bugera has captured the sounds of different eras in their new amplifiers and have done away with the faulty features in the originals that made them difficult to rely on in certain situations. Their revolutionary Tube Life Multiplier technology extends the life of tubes by up to 20 times, so you don't have to spend so much money so frequently on matched tube sets. You can also mix and match tubes for whatever you prefer as long as the sockets match. The power section utilizes EL34s, so for example, you could put 6L6's in it instead.
Bullet List 1 Header
- INFINIUM TLM technology
- Effects loop with dedicated level switch and true bypass function
- Two preamp channels with four input jacks
Two Channels/Four Inputs
The various input jacks corresponding with the preamp channels allow you to mix and match or cascade channels to take you through the different sounds of the 60's, 70's, and 80's. And thanks to the true bypassing feature of this amp, you can mix and match to your hearts content and pretty much design your own signature sound.
If you feel as if the 60's are calling to you, consider checking out the Bugera 1960 Infinium head!
- Hand-built all-tube amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 tubes with a monstrous output transformer (now fully compatible with 6L6 and 5881, etc.)
- Two preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel or cascaded operation, bridging the tonal eras of the '60s, '70s and '80s
- Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early '80s featuring 3 x ECC83 tubes for terrifying tone and classic hi-gain
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology: – Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times – Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes – No need for expensive matched tube sets –Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands – Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Post-phase splitter Master control with true bypass for authentic performance
- Original '60s tone control section with Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 150W
- EQ: 3-band with Presence
- Number of Tubes: 7
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 4 x EL34
- Inputs: 4 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Height: 9.8"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 9.7"
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1960INFINIUM
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.