Bugera BV1001M Ultra Compact Bass Amplifier Head
- Product ID: BV1001M
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Bugera Veyron MOSFET BV1001M
The Bugera BV1001M is your ticket to monstrous bass tones! This amp is built on classic MOSFET technology that puts out authentic tube-style bass tone without the weight and maintenance issues. Packed with features and sporting 2,000 watts of power, you'll never want for tone or volume with the Bugera Veyron MOSFET BV1001M!
Beautiful tone, huge power.
- High-powered, MOSFET, Class-D bass amp.
- 2,000 watts fed from parallel speaker outputs.
- Flexible EQ control to dial in your tone - plus compression, Bugera's Dynamizer, FX Loop, and DI output.
Flexible tone shaping and tons of features.
The BV1001M features the traditional three band EQ (Bass, Mid, and Treble), but takes it a step further with a 5-way mid frequency switch and Ultra Low/Ultra High switches. And, with the onboard compression and Bugera Dynamizer tech you'll have smooth, powerful tone at your fingertips.
Imagine huge, tube-style bass tone and monstrous volume without back-breaking tube amp weight - pick up the Bugera BV1001M today!
- 2,000 watts of bass power in a lightweight package.
- MOSFET preamp, sounds and feels like a tube amp.
- Onboard compressor for sustain and dynamic control.
- Features Bugera's Dynamizer Power Management tech.
- Bass, Mid, Treble equalization controls.
- 5-way mid frequency switching.
- Ultra Low and Ultra High EQ switchable on front panel.
- DI ouput pre or post EQ for recording or front-of-house feed.
- FX Loop, Tuner Out, AUX input, Headphone output, parallel speaker outs, footswitch jack for Mute and FX Loop.
- Ultra-high power, ultra-lightweight 2,000-Watt bass amplifier driven by classic MOSFET technology
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- High-voltage MOSFET preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- DYNAMIZER Power Management technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls for ultimate sound shaping
- Selectable mid-frequency switch provides 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
- Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High EQ for ultimate tone
- Passive Gyrator EQ circuitry for classic and authentic tube-style sound
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Switchable Tuner Out works either as tuner connection or live monitor feed
- Aux input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- High-power headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- 2 parallel speaker output connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon*)
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and FX Loop (footswitch FSB102B not included)
- Active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.