Portable Stage-Ready Bass Amp
The Bugera BXD12A is the bigger brother of the BXD12. You get most of the same features, with the main difference being that this amp has an aluminum cone speaker driver. The other great features are all there. Compression, EQ, aux in for mp3 or other music listening device use, cooling system, slanted cab construction, and more make this amp ideal if you need something you can use for the rehearsal space or performance stage. And despite it's high 1000 watt rating it can still make a great practice amp.
- MOSFET preamp
- Adjustable built in cooling system
- 5 way mid toggle switch
The MOSFET preamp utilized in this combo uses high voltage power which means you get some of the high level headroom in this preamp that's normally only associated with tube amps. This gives you similar feel and sound, without having to sacrifice your body to carry around a tube amp to rehearsals and gigs because we all know how heavy they can be.
Given the high voltage operating of the system of this amp, it'd be nice to not have to worry about overheating problems, ESPECIALLY if you're using it for performance. Fortunately enough, the BXD12A has a built in fan that has adjustable speeds and it also includes DC and thermal overload protection so you're covered.
5-Way Mid Switch
The 5-way mid switch works in tandem with the three EQ controls to bring you adjustable mid frequency settings that can be adjusted to your liking. Just explore the five different settings along with adjusting the EQ and you'll be sure to find the tone that's inside your head.
The Bugera BXD12A boasts high headroom and maximum tone adjustment capabilities. Consider ordering one from Yandas!
- Powerful 1,000-Watt amplifier with wedge-shaped cabinet
- World-famous, British engineered 12" TURBOSOUND aluminum-cone speaker
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic
- performance and super-lightweight
- High-voltage MOSFET preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- DYNAMIZER Power Management technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls for ultimate sound shaping
- Selectable mid-frequency switch provides 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
- Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High EQ for ultimate tone
- Passive Gyrator EQ circuitry for classic and authentic tube-style sound
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Switchable Tuner Out works either as tuner connection or live monitor feed
- Aux input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and FX Loop (footswitch FSB102B not included)
- Active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Type: Solid State
- Total Power: 1000W
- Speakers: 1 x 12" Aluminum cone speaker
- Compression: Yes
- EQ: 3-band EQ with mid frequency control
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 2 x RCA (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (DI out), 1 x 1/4" (tuner out)
- Footswitch: I/O Yes (optional FSB102B footswitch)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Height: 18.9"
- Width: 15.8"
- Depth: 15.6"
- Weight: 43.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: BXD12A