Store Demo | CAD GXL1200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Product ID: GXL1200
- UPC/Barcode: 631922102215
Store Demo Deal!This item is a store demo product. Blemishes from controlled light use in our stores may be present. This item will ship in a custom box, and not the manufacturers original packaging. In most cases the orginal manufacturer's warrany will still apply. For more specifics, give us a call at 800-338-6939.
Packaged in a small, rugged, all metal housing, the GXL1200 Condenser microphone provides a transparent sound reproduction. The transformerless design of this instrument microphone allows it to have low distortion and optimum low end frequency response. The GXL1200's size, accurate sound reproduction, and high SPL capability, make this a great choice for miking overheads, high hats, cymbals, woodwinds and stringed instruments.
- Generating Element: Externally Biased Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dB 0dB=1V/uBar @ 1kHz
- Impedance: Low (Less than 200 Ohms)
- Equivalent Noise Level: +14dB (A-weighted)
- Power: P24V or P48V Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin #2 relative to pin #3
- Weight: 126 Grams
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.