Chauvet 6SPOT | LED Color-Changer Light System
- Product ID: 6SPOT
- UPC/Barcode: 781462206420
- Complete and portable spot lighting solution fitted with high-intensity, tri-color LEDs
- Achieve total room or stage coverage with 6 individually adjustable heads
- Low-profile lights are 3.6 in deep
- Easily set-up and tear down in minutes with the included carrying bag
- Create 7 popular colors with high-power, tri-color LEDs that mix instantly
- Increase mounting options by safely mounting to truss using built-in bolts
- Create large, coordinated light shows with the Sweeper LED in master/slave mode
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Mounts to almost any universal tripod and the popular 4BAR system
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs
- DMX Channels: 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 6 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: 11°
- Illuminance: 192 lux @ 2 m (per pod)
- Fits Tripod Size: 1 to 1.4 in (26 to 37) mm
- Power Linking: 20 units @ 120 V; 33 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 52 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 57 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 10.1 lb (4.6 kg)
- Size: 35.5 x 2.2 x 6.5 in (902 x 56 x 165) mm
- Approvals: CE
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.