Chauvet BEAMER 6 FX Effect Light
- Product ID: BEAMER6FX
- UPC/Barcode: 781462214753
Chauvet BEAMER 6 FX
- A multi-effect light that includes adjustable RGBW beams, a round SMD strobe and a red/green pattern laser
- Red and green laser produces thousands of razor sharp beams that cover a large area
- Achieve maximum room coverage by positioning each of the 6 RGBW beams independently
- Create energy with the ultra-bright LED strobe ring with built-in motion effects
- Flexible control using automated and sound-activated programs, Master/Slave, DMX or an optional IRC-6
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- DMX Channels: 2 or 15DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLRLight Source: (Beam): 6 LEDs (RGBW) 5 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Strobe): 24 LEDs (White) 0.3 W, (0.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Lasers): 650 nm/100 mW (Red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (Green) laser diodeStrobe Rate: (Beam): 1 to 20 Hz
- (Strobe): 1 to 20 HzBeam Angle: 3°Power Linking: 12 units @ 120 V; 22 units @ 230 VInput Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)Power and Current: 41 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 40 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 HzWeight: 6.2 lb (2.9 kg)Size: 15.3 x 15.3 x 11.2 in (390 x 390 x 285 mm)Approvals: CE, FDAOptional Controllers: IRC-6
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.