Chauvet DJ SLIMPAR Q12 BT Bluetooth Wireless Controller LED Par Can
- Product ID: SLIMPARQ12BT
- UPC/Barcode: 781462217754
SlimPAR Q12 BT is a compact wash light with built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology that allows you to control the light from any smart phone or tablet without the need for any additional hardware. SlimPAR Q12 BT features 12 quad-color (RGBA) LEDs that generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures. Easily set static colors or automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote or create eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs. Download the BTAir app for free from your favorite online app store. Compatible with BTAir.
- DMX Channels: 12 or 4
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 150 ft (25.7 m)
- Light Source: 12 LEDs (quad-color) 3.5 W, (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 7.8 kHz
- Beam Angle: 18°
- Field Angle: 35°
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Illuminance: 2,893 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 20 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 49 W, .7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
48 W, .3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.2 lb (1.5 kg)
- Size: 10.9 x 10.8 x 2.9 in (279 x 275 x 74 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Bracket Mounting Hole: 12.5 mm
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
Bluetooth Version: 4.2
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.