Chauvet Hurricane 1200 Fog Machine
Looking for a fog machine that's reliable and easy to move and use? Chauvet has you covered with the Hurricane 1200! It's lightweight, and puts out a dense, water-based fog. After it heats up, it's ready to deliver fog on demand!
Quality, easy-to-use fog machine.
- Manual fog button for quick and easy control.
- LED-illuminated tank for easy operation and safety.
- Heats up fast and puts out a residue-free fog.
Operate from a distance.
With the Hurricane 1200's timer remote, you can control your fog from a distance with your hands free. Set up wherever it's convenient and best for the show!
Create the atmosphere you need with Chauvet's Hurricane 1200 Fog Machine!
- Lightweight and compact fog machine.
- Use with included timer remote.
- Always Ready tech for on-demand fog.
- Manual button for quick and easy control.
- LED-illuminated tank for safety and ease of use.
- Heats up super fast, minimal setup time.
- Residue-free, water-based fog.
- Heat-Up Time: 2 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,180 W, 10 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
1,180 W, 5.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.4 lb (2.9 kg)
- Size: 11.3 x 9.3 x 8.2 in (286 x 235 x 209 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: 0.26 gal (1.0 l)
- Output: 18,000 cfm
- Optional Controllers: FC-W, FC-M
- Controller Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Fluid Consumption: 28 ml/min
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: FC-T Remote, Warranty card, Quick Reference Guide, Hanging bracket with mounting hardware