Chauvet Hurricane 1400 Fog Machine
Looking for a fog machine that's reliable and easy to move and use? Chauvet has you covered with the Hurricane 1400! It's lightweight, and puts out a dense, water-based fog. After it heats up, it's ready to deliver fog on demand!
Quality, easy-to-use fog machine.
- Manual fog button for quick and easy control.
- LED-illuminated tank for easy operation and safety.
- Heats up fast and puts out a residue-free fog.
Operate from a distance.
With the Hurricane 1400's timer remote, you can control your fog from a distance with your hands free. Set up wherever it's convenient and best for the show!
Create the atmosphere you need with Chauvet's Hurricane 1400 Fog Machine!
- Lightweight and compact fog machine.
- Use with included timer remote, variable output.
- Always Ready tech for on-demand fog.
- Manual button for quick and easy control.
- LED-illuminated tank for safety and ease of use.
- Heats up super fast, minimal setup time.
- Residue-free, water-based fog.
- Heat-Up Time: 3 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,530 W, 12.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
1,530 W, 6.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 10.2 lb (4.7 kg)
- Size: 14.2 x 10.1 x 9.3 in (360 x 256 x 235 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: 0.5 gal (2 l)
- Output: 21,500 cfm
- Optional Controller: FC-W
- Fluid Consumption: 100 ml/min
- Included Remote Length: 15 ft (4.5 m)
- Compatible Fluids: FJU, HDF
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: FC-T Remote, Power cord, Warranty card, Quick Reference Guide