Chauvet SlimPAR 64 RGBA Slim Par Can Light Fixture
- Product ID: SLIMPAR64RGBA
- UPC/Barcode: 781462209476
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
- RGBA fixture joins the popular SlimPAR family
- Generate a magnitude of colors and achieve natural color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
- Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot
- Compatible with the Satellite battery-operated system
- Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
- Easily create any color without DMX using the built-in digital display
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other quad-color SlimPAR fixtures in master/slave mode
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
- DMX Channels: 4 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Light Source: 180 (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
- Beam Angle: 14°
- Field Angle: 23°
- Illuminance: 1,325 lux @ 2m
- Power Linking: 40 units @ 120V; 60 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and Current: 30W, 0.3A @ 120V 60Hz
- Power and Current: 33W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 2.8lbs (1.3kg)
- Size: 10.8 x 10.8 x 2.6in (276 x 275 x 66mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.