D'Addario NY Nickel-Plated Steel Banjo Strings
- Product ID: EJ60NY
- UPC/Barcode: 019954982300
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength and pitch stability
- Reformulated nickel steel for a bright tone with dynamic projection
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .010, .013, Nickel Wound .020, Plain Steel .009
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.