Clearance | dbx 131S Pro Audio Rack Mount Graphic Equalizer
Exceptional sound and rugged reliability.
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered pro EQs, the 131s meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls.
The dbx 131s includes a single 31-band channel of 1/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 110 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 131s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 131s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Single 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down @ 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Frequency Repsonse of 50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 40k ohm, unbalanced 20k ohm
- Max Input Level: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Impedance-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 100 ohm, unbalanced 50 ohm
- Max Output Level: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2k ohm or greater
- >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- System Performance
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: 50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: Typical >112dB
- Signal-to-Noise: Typically >95dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk:
- Function Switches
- EQ Bypass: Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low Cut: Activates the 50Hz 12dB/octave high-pass filter
- Range: Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 12dB slider boost/cut range
- Power Supply
- Operating Voltage: 100VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15W
- Mains Connection: IEC receptacle
- Weight: 4.8 lbs. (2.17 kg) Shipping weight 6.2 lbs. (2.81 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.75" (4.44 cm) H x 6"(15.24 cm) D x 19" (48.26 cm) W
Have a question about this product? Ask your question here.
Yandas Music is an official dbx pro audio dealer.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order.If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our contact page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Yandas Music is pleased to offer free UPS ground shipping on nearly every order over $39. To find out if your order qualifies for free shipping, simply add the items to your cart!
No customer questions yet. Ask your question now, and get the party started!
Found a better price for the Clearance | dbx 131S Pro Audio Rack Mount Graphic Equalizer?
Complete the form below, and we'll get back to you ASAP with an even better price!*