Clearance | Digitech DL-8 Delay/Looper
The HardWire DL-8 Delay/Looper is a true delay powerhouse in a single stompbox footprint. Augment your performances with a rich and diverse palette of delays including Reverse, Modulated, Analog, Slapback, Lo Fi, and Tape. Dial in from an impressive delay range (from 15 milliseconds to 8 seconds) or Loop in true stereo for up to 20 seconds. And the built-in Tap Tempo function and Tails on/off switch feature will make the DL-8 at home on any pedalboard. As with all HardWire pedals, the DL-8 is crafted from premium all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.
- Delay Types
- 0.5 Seconds - 15 ms to 500 ms (milliseconds)
- 1 Second - 500 ms to 1 sec
- 2 Seconds - 1 sec to 2 sec
- 8 Seconds - 2 sec to 8 sec
- Modulated - chorused delay
- Analog - vintage bucket brigade analog delay
- Slapback - 80 ms to 150 ms
- LoFi - low-fidelity delay with limited bandwidth
- Tape - classic tube tape echo
- Loop - create infinite stereo loops up to 20 seconds
- Tails On/Off Switch - When on, delay tails are not cut off when bypassed
- Tap Tempo
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
- Stomplock knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
- Input Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance 1 MOhms (stereo), 500 kOhms (mono) -- effect on
- Output Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance 1 kOhm -- effect on
- Controls Level, Repeats, Time, Delay Type knobs
- Switches On/Off foot switch
- Power Supply 9 VDC, 610mW consumption, 70mA draw
- Battery Type Single 9 VDC
- Battery Life 5.25 hours
- Power Supply (US and Canada) 120 VAC, 60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 120
- Power Supply (Japan) 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 100
- Power Supply (Europe) 230 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 230
- Power Supply (UK) 240 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 240
- Dimensions 3.5" Width x 5.5" Length x 2.25" Height
- Unit Weight 1.3 lbs
Have a question about this product? Ask your question here.
Yandas Music is an official Digitech© dealer
- Shop All Delay Effect Pedals
- Shop All Delay Effect Pedals from Digitech
- Shop All Products from Digitech
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order.If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our contact page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Yandas Music is pleased to offer free UPS ground shipping on nearly every order over $39. To find out if your order qualifies for free shipping, simply add the items to your cart!
No customer questions yet. Ask your question now, and get the party started!
Found a better price for the Clearance | Digitech DL-8 Delay/Looper?
Complete the form below, and we'll get back to you ASAP with an even better price!*