Store Demo | Dream Cymbals Bliss 22" Gorilla Ride Cymbal | BGORI22
- Product ID: BGORI22
- UPC/Barcode: 609722096409
Dream Cymbals Bliss Series 22" Gorilla Ride
The Dream Cymbals Bliss Series are the hand-made cymbals of every drummer's dreams. They're extremely warm - coming alive with the slightest of provocation. And if you lay into them, they're thunderous! The 22" Gorilla Ride will translate all the dynamics and detail of your playing style, and look amazing doing it!
Detailed, warm sound.
- Woody stick attack, thin tapered edge.
- Heavy, large bell construction.
- Painstakingly made by hand.
Built on tradition and craft.
Bliss Series cymbals are hand forged and hammered by Dream Cymbals. They breathe and come alive at low volume with a beautiful warmth. When they're pushed, they are thunderous and produce frothy, deep, dark undertones.
Play your dream cymbals, play Dream Cymbals' Bliss 22" Gorilla Ride!
- Beautiful Bliss Series warmth.
- Hand forged and hand hammered.
- Deep hammer marks and raw look.
- Articulate but powerful sound.
- Surface: micro lathed by hand
- Bow: low gentle bridge
- Bell: small, articulate, clear
- Weight: thin tapers at edge
- Hammering: hand hammered before and after lathing
- Stick: woody round attack
|Cymbal Audio Preview|
|Bliss 22" Gorilla Ride|
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.