Dream Cymbals Energy 10" Splash Cymbal | ESP10
- Product ID: ESP10
- UPC/Barcode: ESP10
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Dream Cymbals Energy 10" Splash Overview:
The Dream Cymbals Energy Series 10" Splash Cymbal is great for everyone! This splash produces an awesome sound that cuts easily through an amplified setting, bringing the drummers to the front. In addition, the hand-hammered material looks great, while producing great tone!
|Cymbal Audio Preview|
|Energy 10" Splash|
- Great sounds
The hammering and shape of this cymbals creates a plate that can easily cut through an amplified band while keeping an impressive sound. It is recommended that a drummer uses clear, cutting sticks on this splash, but most sticks will sound great. For any drummer who plays with an amplified band, the Dream Cymbals Energy Series 10" Splash would be a great choice!
Get a great sound with the Dream Cymbals Energy Splash 10" Cymbal today!
- Hammering: deep hammered hot and cold
- stick: very clear, cutting projection
- Wash: extreme power, broad dynamic range, full bodied
- great for recording setting
- Surface: top hat micro lathed, bottom hat unlathed
- Bow: medium taper, gradual bridge
- Bell: broad, loud, unlathed
- weight: medium to heavy
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.