Electro Voice ELX115P Powered Pro Audio Speaker
- Product ID: ELX15P
- UPC/Barcode: 800549589512
The ELX115P is a powered 15" pro audio loudspeaker.
Designed for a wide range of portable sound applications, Live X loudspeakers are housed in hardy stackable enclosures of solid wood, making them lighter than comparable-quality composite or plastic boxes and therefore easier to load, transport, and set up. With high output, extended frequency range, and high sensitivity, Live X loudspeakers are clean, flat, and hot, making music of all kinds sound its best. The Live X series is serious gear for serious sound.
- ELX115 performance with self-amplification
- 44 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range
- Lightweight, cool-running 1000 W Class D amp
- Biamped with 24 dB/octave crossover
- Pre- or post-mix parallel outputs
- Transducer protection
- Bypassable high-pass for external subwoofer
- XLR, TRS, and RCA input connections
- Versatile gain, mixing, and processing controls
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Nominal Impedance: 8
- Power Rating: 1000 W
- Speaker Type: Full-range, mid-high, two-way
- Woofer Size: 381 mm (15")
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 56 - 18000 Hz
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 50 °
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.