Epiphone Dot Studio Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar | B-Stock
- Product ID: DOTSTUDIO
|Grand Island, NE||0|
The Epiphone Dot, Epiphone's version of the venerable ES-335 “Dot”, has been wowing guitar players all over the world for a decade. Vintage models (with vintage problems) can’t complete with our Epiphone Dot, which is simply one of the best deals today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an affordable price. Now the Dot Studio gives players the exact same sound and quality in a stripped down studio model made of mahogany. Similar to our Les Paul Studio, the Dot Studio has all the tone and functionality of our “Dot” but with a fabulous Vintage Sunburst or Cherry finish.
Epiphone is long famous for its own original semi-hollowbody models from the 1950s Kalamazoo, Michigan era, including the Riviera and the Sheraton. During the same time those guitars were being designed and constructed in Kalamazoo, the ES 335, first introduced in 1958, became a favorite of blues, rock, country, and pop acts for its elegant design and wide array of colorful tone combinations. Now, the Epiphone Dot Studio, named in reference to its mahogany body and plain fingerboard, opens up the availability of the sustain and resonance of the semi-hollow design for a bounty less than most solid body guitars. The “Dot” is the same axe that has been the bell weather of every rock and roll breakthrough. And now for the first time, the “Dot” puts that classic sound and over 40 years of refinements in your hands, the Epiphone way.
- Body Material Laminated mahogany
- Top Material Laminated mahogany
- Neck mahogany
- Neck Joint SlimTaper™ “D” Profile
- Fingerboard rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12”
- Scale 24.75”
- Nut Width 1.68
- Neck Pickup Black, open coil Alnico Classic Humbucker™
- Bridge Pickup Black, open coil Alnico Classic Humbucker™
- Controls 1-Volume, 1-Tone
- Pickup Selector Epiphone 3-way toggle
- Tailpiece Black LockTone™ Tune-o-matic StopBar
- Hardware Chrome
- Machine Heads Grover® 18:1
- Color Vintage Sunburst (VS).
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 8.1 lbs
- Strings D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.