Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro Electric Guitar | B-Stock
- Product ID: LESPAULTRADPRO
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Epiphone’s long friendship with Les Paul dates back to 1940 when Les, working after-hours at the Epiphone factory on 14th Street in New York, created what may be the world’s first solid body electric guitar. Over the years, Les continued to work closely with Epiphone by reviewing new product ideas and offering suggestions. The Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO combines the best of Les’ original design with new features--including newly tooled pickups--for a Les Paul that’s not only an incredible instrument, but is one of the best overall values available for guitarists today. We think the Les Paul Traditional PRO's combination of progressive electronics and classic styling makes it the very kind of guitar that Les would have made himself. After all, Les was a lifelong Epi fan and always encouraged us to never forget that the “Les Paul” guitar was born at Epiphone. His spirit of innovation is put to work here everyday.
And, like every Epiphone, our Les Paul Traditional PRO features our Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by world famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service.
- Classic mahogany Les Paul body
- Open coil Alnico Classic Pro™, Pro-Bucker™ pickups
- Grover™ machine heads
- Body: mahogany
- Top: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ “D” profile
- Fingerboard: rosewood with trapezoid pearloid inlay
- Scale: 24.75
- Nut: 1.68”
- Neck Pickup: Open “Zebra Coil” Alnico Classic Pro™ humbucker w/coil tapping
- Bridge Pickup: Open “Zebra Coil” ProBucker™-3 humbucker w/coil tapping
- Controls: Neck Volume, Neck Tone, Bridge Volume, Bridge Tone
- Bridge: LockTone ™ Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: StopBar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover®
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.