Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb Electric Guitar Amplifier
- Product ID: 2273000000
- UPC/Barcode: 885978402687
|Grand Island, NE||0|
A Reinvented Classic from the '60s
The '68 Custom Twin Reverb amplifier from Fender emanates vintage sound and style. Those who love the "silverface" Fender style of the '60s era will definitely enjoy this amp. The original circuitry has been modified to allow for greater tonal variety and flexibility to work better with pedals, and also has greater touch sensitivity and a quicker overdrive threshold.
- Tube Circuitry
- Spring Reverb/Tremolo
- Celestion Speakers
Tube amplifiers used to be the only thing on the market, but when solid state amps were introduced, tube amps began to take a backseat. But now, they're coming back bigger and better than ever, and they bring amazing tones and sounds to the table that nothing can replicate. Fender's signature tube sound is back with the '68 Custom Twin Reverb amp.
This amplifier has two built-in tube-driven effects: spring reverb and tremolo. Individually, they sound amazing. The tremolo can range anywhere from barely noticeable to intense rapid pulsing, and the spring reverb adds a nice ambient sound, ranging from subtle to cavernous. When used together, they produce a nice Fender "vibrato" effect.
The '68 Custom Twin Reverb features two 12" Celestion speakers. Celestions are noted for their British tone, and sound incredible whether played clean or cranked. These UK-bred speakers have a distinctive classic roar when played crunchy and pushed.
For an excellent amplifier filled with vintage '68 sound and style, order your Fender Custom Twin Reverb from Yandas today!
- Modified Twin Reverb all-tube circuitry
- shared reverb and tremolo on both channels
- "Vintage" channel for traditional silverface tonality
- modified "Custom" channel with Bassman tone stack
- reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity
- hand-wired tube sockets
- custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals)
- genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb
- genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo ("vibrato")
- 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth
- five-year warranty (United States and Canada
- other territories may vary).
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Model Number: 2273000000
- Model Name: '68 Custom Twin Reverb, 120V
- Series: Vintage Modified
- MSRP: $1799.99
- Color: N/A
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Controls: Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Blue Jewel
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Tilt Back Legs: Includes Tilt-Back Legs
- Front Panel: Silverface Style
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver-Turquiose Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 10.375" (21.9 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26.15" (66.4 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 19.87" (50.46 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 64 lbs. (29 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Speaker: Two - 12" Celestion G12V-70
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes - (4 x 12AX7), (2 X 12AT7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes - (4 x 6L6)
- Unique Features: Modified Twin Reverb all-tube circuitry, shared reverb and tremolo on both channels, "Vintage" channel for traditional silverface tonality, modified "Custom" channel with Bassman tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo ("vibrato"), 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth, five-year warranty (United States and Canada; other territories may vary).
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.