Fender Adam Clayton Signature Jazz Bass
Capture U2's Bass Sound
A staple of U2's music, throughout its many years as a band, has been the work of bassist Adam Clayton. With his grooving and full playing style and tone, he helped shape the sound of one of the world's biggest bands in history. With his signature bass, you can have this same tone that affected music's history in your hands.
- '60s Visual Scheme
- Custom Shop Pickups
- Custom "C" Neck Profile
'60s Visual Scheme
Adam Clayton's Jazz Bass features many elegant and classic visual elements, including block inlays, a hi-mass bridge, and lollipop style tuning machines. Additionally, the headstock is painted to match the body, giving a nice and generaly balanced look to the guitar.
Custom Shop Pickups
The Fender Jazz tone comes from a set of dual Custom Shop single-coil pickups. You're getting nothing less than the best with the Adam Clayton Jazz Bass.
Custom "C" Neck Profile
For an exceptionally comfortable playing experience, Fender has incorporated a "C" neck profile into the Adam Clayton Jazz Bass. Combined with jumbo frets, this makes the playing experience is remarkable.
With Adam Clayton's signature bass, you can capture the famous bass sound of U2 in your own setup. Order from Yandas today!
- Sherwood Green Metallic gloss finish with matching headstock
- Maple neck with custom "C" profile and vintage style heel truss-rod adjustment
- 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid block inlays
- Dual Fender Custom Shop '60s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs
- Vintage-style High-Mass bridge (combination string-through-body/top-load)
- Case/Gig Bag: Black Hardshell
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: Single Pickup
- Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender/Hipshot Vintage-Style "Lollipop"
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Neck Material: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Custom Adam Clayton "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adju
From The Manufacturer
Have a question about this product? Ask your question here.
Yandas Music is an official Fender© Dealer
- Shop All 4 String Bass Guitars
- Shop All 4 String Bass Guitars from Fender
- Shop All Products from Fender
- Shop All Products Tagged With Signature / Artist Model
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order.If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our contact page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Yandas Music is pleased to offer free UPS ground shipping on nearly every order over $39. To find out if your order qualifies for free shipping, simply add the items to your cart!
No customer questions yet. Ask your question now, and get the party started!
Found a better price for the Fender Adam Clayton Signature Jazz Bass?
Complete the form below, and we'll get back to you ASAP with an even better price!*