Clearance | Fender American Vintage '59 Stratocaster Electric Guitar | 3 Color Sunburst - Maple Fingerboard
- Product ID: 0111602800
- UPC/Barcode: 885978140930
|Grand Island, NE||0|
'50s Fender Tone Reborn
It's as if Fender built a time machine and brought back a Telecaster from 1959. With the Vintage '59 Stratocaster, you get pure '50s Fender tone, with insane attention-to-detail applied to the authenticity of this vintage model. This guitar is as old as rock and roll itself, and now you can own this amazing piece of Fender history.
- Newly Voiced American Vintage Pickups
- Improved Neck and Body Radii Accuracy
- Period-correct Vintage Styling
Newly Voiced American Vintage Pickups
All models in Fender's American Vintage Series feature pickups that have been meticulously crafted and engineered for immaculate vintage tone. This telecaster being modeled after its 1959 counterpart, the pickup has been specially voiced for that era. When you buy Fender American Vintage, you're getting truly accurate and amazing vintage tone.
Improved Neck and Body Radii Accuracy
Fender's intense period-accuracy on this guitar is absolutely stunning, including every detail down to the rounding of the edges of the guitar. Though subtle, these can add just that much more to the experience of playing an American Vintage model.
Period-correct Vintage Styling
The attention to detail that Fender has applied to making this guitar truly feel like it came straight out of 1959 doesn't end there either. They've applied a flash-coat finish, introduced new neck profiles, included a genuine bone string nut, and it even comes with a period-accurate case and accessories.
When you buy an American Vintage '59 Stratocaster, you're purchasing a piece of history. Order yours from Yandas today!
- Slim-profile neck with 1959 “D”-shaped profile
- Maple (early 1959 model) and “slab” rosewood (later 1959 model) fingerboards
- Vintage-accurate pickups with modern five-way switch; optional three-way switch included
- Single-ply eight-hole white pickguard (early 1959 model) and 10-hole three-ply mint green pickguard with beveled edges (later 1959 model)
- Aged plastic control knobs
- Vintage-accurate bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil '59 Strat
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil '59 Strat
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Neck Shape: "D" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fingerboard: Slab Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.