Fender American Vintage '74 Jazz Bass
- Product ID: 0191030800
- UPC/Barcode: 885978279104
|Grand Island, NE||0|
'70s Fender Tone Reborn
It's as if Fender built a time machine and brought back a bass from 1974. With the Vintage '74 Jazz Bass, you get pure '70s Fender tone, with insane attention-to-detail applied to the authenticity of this vintage model. This guitar is straight out of rock and roll's prime, and now you can have this piece of history in your own hands.
- Newly Voiced American Vintage Pickups
- Improved Neck and Body Radii Accuracy
- Period-correct Vintage Styling
Newly Voiced American Vintage Pickups
All models in Fender's American Vintage Series feature pickups that have been meticulously crafted and engineered for immaculate vintage tone. This telecaster being modeled after its 1974 counterpart, the pickup has been specially voiced for that era. When you buy Fender American Vintage, you're getting truly accurate and amazing vintage tone.
Improved Neck and Body Radii Accuracy
Fender's intense period-accuracy on this guitar is absolutely stunning, including every detail down to the rounding of the edges of the guitar. Though subtle, these can add just that much more to the experience of playing an American Vintage model.
Period-correct Vintage Styling
The attention to detail that Fender has applied to making this guitar truly feel like it came straight out of 1974 doesn't end there either. They've applied a flash-coat finish, introduced new neck profiles, included a genuine bone string nut, and it even comes with a period-accurate case and accessories.
When you buy an American Vintage '74 Jazz Bass, you're purchasing a piece of history. Order yours from Yandas today!
- Alder body (ash on Natural-finish model)
- Thicker neck with "U"-shaped profile
- Maple and round-laminated rosewood fingerboards with white binding and pearl block inlays
- Specially voiced pickups with period-correct bridge pickup positioning
- Upper-mounted thumb rest
- Vintage-style "Fender"-stamped tuners and neck plate
- Chrome pickup and “F”-stamped bridge covers with period-correct positioning
- Finish: 3 Color Sunburst
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil '74 Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '74 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Head Stock Binding: White
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.475" (37.46 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: American Vintage Bass with Single-Groove Steel "Barrel" Saddles
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage '70s Fender Stamped Open-Gear
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.