Store Demo | Fender Bassbreaker 007 Head
- Product ID: 2261000000
- UPC/Barcode: 885978478743
Fender Bassbreaker 007 Head
The Fender Bassbreaker 007 Head delivers classic Fender tones! Even better, it gives you the flexibility to get some British-style crunchiness, too! Beautifully clean to fantastically crunchy all in a 7-watt tube head!
Classic sound, without the deafening volume.
- 7 watts of pure tube tone.
- Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master controls.
- Switchable treble boost.
Classic treble boost sound.
The Bassbreaker 007 Head features a switchable treble boost. Treble boost is a integral feature of many classic vintage tube amps and can be yours with the Bassbreaker 007 Head!
Grab that classic tube tone today! Pick up the Fender Bassbreaker 007 Head!
- 7 watts of power in a gorgeous amp head.
- Two 12AX7 preamp tubes and one EL-84 power tube.
- Switchable treble boost based on vintage sounds.
- Pairs perfectly with the BB-112 or BB-212 extension speakers.
- Footswitch and cover optional.
- VOLTAGE: 120V
- WATTAGE: 7 Watts
- CONTROLS: Boost, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
- CHANNELS: One
- INPUTS: One - 1/4"
- SPEAKER JACK: 1/4"
- EFFECTS: Treble Boost
- LINE OUT: One - (1/4")
- TOTAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms minimum
- PREAMP TUBES: 2 x 12AX7
- POWER TUBES: 1 – EL84
- RECTIFIER: Solid State
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.