Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo Guitar Amplifier
- Product ID: 2262000000
- UPC/Barcode: 885978478842
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Modern Evolution of the Classic Fender Bassman
The Fender bassbreaker series boasts a wide variety of amps suitable for the bedroom playing, recording, and gigging guitarists. The 15 watt combo is suitable for those who don't require a lot of power but still yern for good tone. This tiny powerhouse packs several unique features like a structure switch, as well as the more typical features that come in handy like an effects loop. Versitility and flexibility are the name of the game with these Fender amps, which are the latest improvements of the Fender Bassman.
- Structure switch
- Built in reverb
- Single input
The structure switch offers three distinct possibilities for tight pristine cleans and overdriven tones. It's best to give no explanation for each setting and let the player decide what sounds good to their tastes.
Built in reverb is a must have feature for many guitarists these days, and given the Bassbreaker 15's small compact design, it makes a lot of sense to include that so players can add some depth to their sound.
The reason this little feature gets it's own mini explanation is due to the other amps in the bassbreaker line. A lot of the higher wattage versions of this amp have three different inputs, being normal, bright, as well as an input option that allows you to blend the two together. But don't be disappointed by the lack of extra inputs on this amp, the single input makes it more user friendly and the structure switch makes up for every loss of fine tuning capabilities so you still get the same benefits.
Need Fender goodness in a small package? Say no more.
- 15 watts
- Controls: bright, gain, structure, bass, middle, treble, master, reverb
- effects loop
- 12 inch celestion speaker
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Controls: Bright, Gain, Structure, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Reverb
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Speaker jack: Main speaker jack disconnects internal speaker to allow the amp’s 1/4” output to be used with external speaker enclosures. Impedance select switch can be set to 4, 8 or 16 ohms.
- Effects loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Line out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift) HARDWARE
- Cabinet material: 7-ply 3/4" particle board
- Amplifier covering: Gray Tweed
- Grille cloth: Black
- Amplifier jewel: White Jewel
- Front panel: Black
- Handle: Black Leather Handle
- Speakers: One - 12" Celestion® G12V-70
- Total impedance: 4, 8, or 16 ohms
- Speaker wattage: 70 Watts
- Preamp tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 2 x EL84
- Rectifier: Solid State
- 17.5" x 10.5" x 19.56" (H x L x W)
- 40 lbs.
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.