Fender Bassman 100T 100W Bass Guitar Amplifier Head
- Product ID: 2249100000
- UPC/Barcode: 885978099498
|Grand Island, NE||0|
100 Watts of Fender Bass Performance
The Bassman 100T from Fender is a versatile and innovative amplifier head, perfect for any bassist onstage or in-studio. Featuring an all-tube"Blackface" design, two channels, an effects loop, and many other pro features, the 100T truly is a masterpieceof an amplifier.
- Tube Circuitry
- Effects Loop
- Automatic Bias System
Tube amplifiers used to be the only thing on the market, but when solid state amps were introduced, tube amps began to take a backseat. Now, they're coming back better than ever, and they bring amazing tones and sounds to the table that nothing can replicate. Fender's signature tube sound is back with the Bassman 100T
For perfect placement if your effects pedal chain or whatever setup you may have, Fender has included an effects loop in the Bassbreaker 15 with 1/4" send and return signal jacks.
Automatic Bias System
On the rear panel of the 100T lies Fender's Automatic Bias System, which is constantly monitoring the amplifier's tubes and re-biasing them for optimum performance. The ABS will also let you know when service or repairs are needed.
The Bassman 100T is truly the essence of pure Fender bass power and performance. Order yours from Yandas today!
- 100 watts
- Tube preamp and power amp
- Rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system
- Rear-panel impedance switch (2, 4 and 8 ohms)
- XLR line out with ground lift, level control and pre/post EQ switch
- Rear-panel output power switch (100 watts, 25 watts, silent record mode)
- Pre Amp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 x 12AT7 and 4 x 6L6
- Effects Loop: PreAmp Out / Power Amp In
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Channels: Two - Selectable
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Controls: Vintage - VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); Overdrive - GAIN, BLEND, VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID FREQ, MID LVL, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); MASTER (pull MUTE)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Corners (Notched)
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Meranti Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED Jewel
- Handle: Two Spring-Loaded Side Handles, One Dog-Bone Style Top Handle
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Frequency Response:
- Input Impedance: >820k (INPUT 1), 136k (INPUT 2), 43k (PWR AMP IN)
- Output Impedance: 220 ohm (PREAMP OUT)
- Sensitivity: 12mVrms (INPUT 1), 1Vrms (PWR AMP IN) @ 100Hz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 95dB (Power amp), 46dB (Preamp)
- Amplifier Depth: 10.63" (27 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 48.5 lbs. (22 kg)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.