Taking Bassman Sound to New Levels
Fender has many Bassman amplifiers and heads, but to really drive the sound home, an extension cab is needed. The 115 NEO cab has a 4x10" enclosure, Neodymium speakers, and Speakon connectors, giving you the perfect extension cab for your Bassman amp.
- Neodymium Speakers
- Speakon Connectors
A big part of Fender's Bassman sound is the use of Neodymium speakers. And not only do they sound great, but they are impressively lightweight, which makes transporting the 410 NEO very easy to transport and haul around.
For an easy, secure, and efficient connection between amplifier and cabinet, Fender has implemented Speakon connectors into the 410 NEO in addition to a standard 1/4" input.
For the perfect extension cab to drive your Bassman amp and take your sound to new heights, look no further than the 410 NEO. Order yours from Yandas today!
- Rated at 1,000 watts (program), 500 watts (continuous)
- Four 10" Fender Special Design Eminence® U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator
- Speakon and 1/4" input jacks
- Lightweight plywood enclosure
- Spring-loaded heavy-duty handles
- Speaker: Four - 10" Fender Special Design Eminence Neodymium
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling: 1000 watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Driver High-Frequency Horn
- Controls: High Frequency Horn Attenuator
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated Steel Corners
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Meranti Plywood
- Handle: Two Side-Mounted Spring-Loaded Steel Flip Style
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Amplifier Depth: 16.25" (41.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: Under 55 lbs.