Taking Bassman Sound to New Levels
Fender has many Bassman amplifiers and heads, but to really drive the sound home, an extension cab is needed. The 610 NEO cab has a 6x10" enclosure, Neodymium speakers, and Speakon connectors, giving you the perfect extension cab for your Bassman amp.
- Neodymium Speakers
- Speakon Connectors
A big part of Fender's Bassman sound is the use of Neodymium speakers. And not only do they sound great, but they are impressively lightweight, which makes transporting the 610 NEO very easy to transport and haul around.
For an easy, secure, and efficient connection between amplifier and cabinet, Fender has implemented Speakon connectors into the 610 NEO in addition to a standard 1/4" input.
For the perfect extension cab to drive your Bassman amp and take your sound to new heights, look no further than the 610 NEO. Order yours from Yandas today!
- Rated at 1,600 watts (program), 800 watts (continuous)
- Six 10” Eminence® U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator
- Speakon and 1/4" input jacks
- Lightweight plywood enclosure
- Rear-mounted fixed casters, glide rails, and built-in heavy-duty handles
- Power Handling: 1600 Watts (Program), 800 Watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Driver High-Frequency Horn
- Controls: High Frequency Horn Attenuator
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated Steel Corners
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Meranti Plywood
- Handle: Top and Rear-Mounted Steel Bar Handles and Bottom Mounted Steel Flip Handles
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Amplifier Depth: 16.25" (41.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 36.625" (93 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: Under 90 lbs.