Fender CD-100 12-String Acoustic Guitar
Fender CD-100 12-String Acoustic
Fender has delivered with the CD-100, an affordable dreadnought 12-string acoustic! The CD-100 sounds great and looks great, too. Shimmering, jangly 12-string acoustic tones are yours to be had!
Great sound, great looks.
- Spruce top, mahogany back and sides.
- Dreadnought body, the beauty of tradition.
- Articulate, shimmering 12-string sound.
The Fender CD-100 has features you'd expect in a much more expensive instrument. Among them - scalloped "X" bracing and a rosewood bridge with a compensated synthetic bone saddle by Graph Tech. You'll love the build quality!
Add a new and beautiful sound to your arsenal with the Fender CD-100 12-string!
- 12-string acoustic guitar in a traditional dreadnought body style.
- Spruce top body with mahogany back and sides.
- Scalloped "X" bracing on spruce top.
- Rosewood finger on the neck with dot inlays.
- Rosewood bridge features a compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ saddle.
- Black pickguard, chrome hardware, satin body and neck finish.
- Model Name: CD-100 12-String, Natural, Spruce top, Mahogany back and sides, and Satin finish
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.89" (48 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender Phosphor Bronze 70-12L, 80/20 (.010-.048 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Black Pickguard, White Bridge Pins, Crushed Acrylic Rosette, Rosewood Headstock Veneer and All Satin Finish
From The Manufacturer
The CD-100 12-String dreadnought delivers lush, resonant Fender 12-string sound and value, with a natural-finish laminated spruce top and laminated mahogany back and sides.
Upgrades include a new black pickguard and mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette design, rosewood bridge with compensated Graphtech® Nubone saddle, white bridge pins with black dots and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include 20-fret rosewood fingerboard and chrome die-cast tuners.
Have a question about this product? Ask your question here.
Yandas Music is an official Fender© Dealer
- Shop All 12 String Acoustic Guitars
- Shop All 12 String Acoustic Guitars from Fender
- Shop All Products from Fender
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order.If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our contact page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Yandas Music is pleased to offer free UPS ground shipping on nearly every order over $39. To find out if your order qualifies for free shipping, simply add the items to your cart!
No customer questions yet. Ask your question now, and get the party started!
Found a better price for the Fender CD-100 12-String Acoustic Guitar?
Complete the form below, and we'll get back to you ASAP with an even better price!*