Fender Classic 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
- Product ID: 0141210757
- UPC/Barcode: 885978471577
|Grand Island, NE||0|
A 60's Flashback from Fender
The Fender Classic 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster has encapsulated the original sound of the Jazzmaster, as well as the same aesthetics that take you back to the 60's when reverb drenched surf music was at an all time high and musicians were sporting Jazzmasters in classic surf color finishes. The Surf Green is a nitrocellulose lacquer, which is about as authentic as you can get. The rest of the features include a 7.25" fretboard radius, American Vintage pickups, vintage style frets, and a vintage style tremolo. Vintage, vintage, vintage.
- Maple neck with C shape profile
- Rosewood fretboard with vintage style frets
- "Road worn" finish
One of the main components that brings this guitar back to Fender's hay day is the maple neck. Maple is the staple of most Fender guitars, and it never fails to provide a comfortable and smooth feel, and the C shape adds some extra comfortableness so getting around the neck is easy.
Another staple of Fender is rosewood, especially on Jazzmasters. It has beautiful wood grain, is comfortable to play on, and the frets are vintage styled to further emulate original 60s Jazzmasters. Also included are standard white dot inlays.
Road Worn Finish
The lacquer finish has been aged to add to the vintage look of this guitar, and since it's nitrocellulose, the body is able to breathe and administer some of its own natural resonance when you play. Normally road worn finishes are perceived to be the guitars that have taken literal beatings and burns to make it look like it's seen some action, but the subtlety of this kind of worn finish is something Jazzmaster enthusiasts will love.
Get your Fender Classic 60's Jazzmaster and feel like you're holding an original!
- Surf Green nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual single-coil American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster pickups
- Classic Jazzmaster “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design
- Vintage-style bridge with “floating” tremolo tailpiece
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- BODY SHAPE: Jazzmaster®
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- NECK SHAPE: "C" Shape
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- FRET SIZE: Vintage-Style
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650" (42 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Dot
- TRUSS ROD: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Vintage-Style Slotted
- BRIDGE PICKUP: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- NECK PICKUP: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- CONTROLS: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck
- Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION: SS
- BRIDGE: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply White
- CONTROL KNOBS: Aged White Plastic
- SWITCH TIP: Aged White
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt Standard
- STRINGS: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- OTHER FEATURES: Black Plastic Parts, Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap
- Buttons, Vintage-Style Heel Adjust Truss Rod, Pop-In Tremolo Arm
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.